MANAGER, DIGITAL AND INTERACTIVE GAMING
The Major League Baseball Players Association is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice group licensing program and Players Choice Awards, as well as the Major League Baseball Players Trust (www.PlayersTrust.org ), a charitable foundation benefitting the needy that was established and is run by Major League Baseball Players.
The MLBPA's Business Affairs department is currently looking to fill a Manager, Digital and Interactive Gaming position to develop and manage all aspects of the MLBPA's interactive games, digital apps and emerging tech business. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in product licensing and development, maintain strong industry contacts and be well-versed in digital trends.
- Craft licensing strategies, define revenue objectives, identify growth opportunities and execute approved plans
- Secure licensing partnerships that are aligned to defined business strategy
- Active involvement with the licensee product creation and development
- Support sell-in and retail development of Licensed Products
- Manage direct report by providing leadership support to assure business targets are attained as well as providing mentorship
Director, Licensing & Business Development
- Bachelor's degree with outstanding academic performance and at least five to seven years of relevant digital and interactive gaming experience combined with a strong passion for baseball
- Accomplished deal negotiator with a proven track record in hitting revenue targets
- Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, oral and communication skills
- Must possess contacts and maintain network of stakeholders across the digital/interactive licensing landscape
- Working knowledge of licensing deals and contract process
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Highly organized and able to meet strict and erratic deadlines
- Out-of-town travel
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to (email@example.com).