OFFICIAL USAGE GUIDELINES
Except as provided below, you may not use Major League Baseball Players Association’s trademarks, including logos, without the express written consent of the Major League Baseball Players Association (“MLBPA”).
You may not:
- Alter our trademarks in any way
- Place a trademark in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable
- make any of our trademarks the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material or other content
- Use our trademarks in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with, and/or approval, sponsorship or endorsement by, the MLBPA (including its licensing or other programs) or the Major League Baseball Players Trust (unless allowed via a license from us)
- Use our trademarks in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Use our trademarks to, or in connection with, content that disparages our reputation
- Combine any of our trademarks with your company name or any other trademark, slogan or logo
- Use or register any trademark owned by MLBPA, in whole or in part, alone or with other words or design elements, as part of your company name, trade name, product name, service name, slogan or domain name
- Manufacture, sell or give away any products bearing any MLBPA trademark or provide any services under any of our trademarks (unless allowed via a license from us)
- Use MLBPA trademarks for any purpose other than editorial purposes (unless allowed via a license from us).
For vector format, high resolution, broadcast/print ready official logos please contact
Gretchen Mueller firstname.lastname@example.org.